North America > United States of America > Southwest (United States of America) > Arizona > Western Arizona > Wikieup
Wikieup is a city in Mohave County, Arizona.
You'll be coming in on US Highway 93. There's no other road in or out.
You'll have no problems getting around; Wikieup is pretty tiny.
Wikieup has many trails for exploring by Jeep or horseback.
- Eat at Joe's BBQ, ☏ . Closed Wednesday, otherwise 11AM-8PM. Serves some of the best BBQ in the state. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is second to none. Occasional live Music on weekends.
- Dazzos, 18040 South Highway 93, ☏ . Serves nasty Chicago-style pizza, hot dogs and greasy french fries, none of which are worth the stop. The walls are covered in black magic marker writings from previous customers,(tacky) including much of the entrance. If you don't intend to purchase anything, just keep on driving (non-customers are charged 25 cents to use the bathroom). I'm pretty sure I smelled a meth lab there somewhere.
- Wikieup Trading Post, ☏ . Unique food (try the rattlesnake!) and fun trinkets to take home. Also excellent, home-made desserts.
- Lucia's Restaurant, 15797 S. Highway. 93, ☏ . A serene setting with delicious pie!
- Eat at Joe's BBQ. The only place in town that serves ice cold beer. They also have cocktails and wine, and some of the freshest iced tea anywhere.
- Wikieup Trading Post Motel, 18040 Highway 93, ☏ . The only place to sleep. It has three rooms. One is used as storage and filled with boxes, and none have air conditioning.
You can take Hwy 93 to get out, but if you are up to some dirt road traveling, you can pick up chicken springs road, and travel to Yucca, Alamo lake, or Lake Havasu.
|Routes through Wikieup|
|Las Vegas ← Kingman ←||N S||→ Wickenburg → Phoenix via|