The Taebaek Mountains extend in the southeast direction to form many large and small valleys, forming a mountainous basin in the north, south, and south, and the overall elevation is the highest in Gyeongbuk.
In mountainous inland regions, the annual temperature difference is large, the topography is undulating, and the sunshine time is shorter than in other regions. The average annual temperature is 13.7℃, the average temperature in January is 7.6℃, and the average temperature in July is 24.6℃, and the annual average precipitation is 940.7mm, which is relatively small. Since it is high land, frost falls in the northern area of Subi-myeon and Cheonggi-myeon in early October. In particular, winter is longer than other regions and snow remains for a long time.
By public transit
- Geommasan Recreational Forest
- Seonbawi Tourist Park
- Yeongyanggun Youth Training Center
- Yeongyang Firefly Observatory
- Yeongyang Eumsikdimibang Experience
- Jang Gye-hyang Cultural Experience Training Center
- Jihun Literature Center
- Heungrimsan Natural Forest Lodge