North America > United States of America > Rocky Mountains (United States of America) > Montana > Northwestern Montana > Babb
- Cattle Baron Supper Club. Serves great steaks. The interior decor is way cool, and stories of Blackfeet Indian history, and the family of the owners are offered on interesting placemats with a native flute playing lightly which enhances the ambiance.
- Charlie's Place. The preferred watering hole for party crazy Glacier area summer workers. The bar is home to various bands who play bluegrass, jam/funk and reggae every Thursday night. Also sing Karaoke every Saturday. BabbFest is July 29 and features, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band, DuWayne Burnside and the Mississippi Mafia, Playas Club Funk (the guys from Signal Path) and many others. Charlie's is also home to a secret pizza recipe.
- Hooks Hideaway. A cowboy bar located four miles north/east of town.
- Thronson's Motel, ☎ . Thronson's has TV, phone, and the best rates in the park. Plus, Thronson's has a charming general store, 24 hr gas pumps, the delicious Babb Press (breakfast, lunch, and dinner; very reasonable prices).
- Glacier National Park
- St. Mary Located a few miles south of Babb at the park border, this town also caters to park visitors.
|Routes through Babb|
|Fort Macleod ← Cardston ← becomes ←||N S||→ St. Mary → Great Falls|