Davanagere is a district in Karnataka State.
Geographically, it's a big place with hot climate during summer, medium rain in rainy season followed by very less winter more hot in winter season.
The Bhadra river is a main source of water for people of this region. Davanagere is a city known for its business. Crop business is a most common source of income here.
Davangere, situated in the heart of Karnataka, is connected Bangalore and Poona via NH-4. Davanagere is situated at a distance of 260 km from Bangalore by road. There are many buses both KSRTC ( Government owned) and private buses which fly regular services to Davangere from many cities. Go to www.ksrtc.in or www.redbus.in for booking bus tickets on-line. By rail it is situated at a distance of 327 km. Most of the major trains stop here.
- Harihar is located very near to Davangere - 14 km. Famous Harihareshwar Temple is in Harihar on the banks of Tungabhadra river. This is an old temple worth the visit.
- Another Eshwara temple at the village - Bagali - 6 km from Harapanahalli - A town in the Davangere district.
- Blues... the shades of fashion, ☎ . (Blues.). Men's Apparels and Accessories. Address: Below Savidine, Near Anjaneya Temple, Anjaneya Extension, Davanagere. Email: email@example.com. Hours: 1000 Hrs. to 2200 Hrs. Price: Moderate
Davanagere is known for benne dosa, kara mandakki and mirchi, the special local dish famous all over the state. The kara-mandakki-mirchi shops are all around the town. ¤famous benne dosa hotel is kotraiah B.m's kottureshwara benne dosa hotel opposite dental college.
- Manjanna's shop at Jayadeva Circle.
- Shetty's shop near clock tower and one in Ram&Co cricle.
The name of the hotel is kottureshwara benne dosa hotel in front me dental college. The owner of this was kotraiah b m. There are many hotels specially dedicated to benne dosa only.