For detailed information about Public Transport from the Devizes town website.
- The Trans-Wiltshire Express (no.49) from Swindon via Avebury to Trowbridge
- From Bath via Melksham on the X272
- From Pewsey using the Connect 2 Wiltshire Service
- From London, leave the M4 at Junction 15; take the A346 to Marlborough, then the A4 and the A361 to Devizes
- From Bristol via the M4 - leave the M4 at Junction 16 and take the A3102 and then A342 to Devizes via Calne.
- From the south east - follow the M3 to Junction 8 and take the A303 and A342 via Ludgershall.
- From the south - follow the A350 to Semington and then the A361 to Devizes
- Wiltshire Museum, 41 Long Street (South of the Market Place), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mon-Sat: 10-5, Sun & Bank Holidays: 12-4. Has Britain's best Bronze Age Archaeology collection, with finds from the Stonehenge and Avebury World Heritage Site. £5, £4 concessions, children under 16 free..
- The Kennet and Avon Canal runs through the town, with the spectacular flight of 26 locks at Caen Hill. At the Wharf in Devizes is the Canal Museum, with cafe and canal boat trips.
- Wadworth Brewery Visitor Centre - visit the brewery to find out how the famous 6X beer is brewed, see the sign-painting workshop and meet the Shire Horses that deliver beer to pubs in the town every morning.
- Alexander Keiller Museum, High Street, Avebury, SN8 1RF (8 miles north east of Devizes). adults £4.40, children £2.20, concessions Free.
- Devizes Area Tourism Partnership, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. General advice about visiting Devizes and the local area. Run by a volunteer group.
- Devizes Area Accommodation Providers, ☎ . Telephone our accommodation line to easily find somewhere to stay