- St Mary's church
- Oceanworld Aquarium
- Harbour tours to see Fungie the Dolphin.
- Traditional Irish music - O'Flaherty's Bar hosts sessions mosts night from 9.30 pm.
- Visit An Cafe Liteartha for the bookshop, stay for the cáfe in the back.
Murphy's Ice Cream parlour on Strand Street.
- O'Flaherty's. A must visit music pub with unique folky atmosphere.
- Foxy John’s. Pub and hardware store in the same room.
- Dick Mac's. Pub and, formerly at least, cobblers.
- John Benny's. Seafront pub and a good stop for food.
- An Droichead Beag (The Small Bridge). Another good pub for music sessions - slightly more touristy maybe.
- McCarthy's. Good local pub with a friendly landlord.
- The Dingle Pub. Very touristy but pleasant pub/B&B - Not a bad base from which to explore.
- Slea Head and the west of the Dingle peninsula offers some marvellous views.