Falmouth is a town on the island of Antigua. It was the original British settlement on the island.
- The view from Monks Hill is "to die for". Monks Hill is home to one of the forty forts constructed by the British during their occupation of the island of the island during the 1800s. The Fort was constructed as a place of refuge should the French ever attack Falmouth Harbour. History has it that while a French ship was passing on its way to Guadaloupe that the British evacuated the town in fear of an attack. Remains of the fort can still be seen and explored today. To arrive at this historical landmark proceed to the village of Falmouth on the islands South Easterly coast line in the parish of St.Paul's. After passing through the village of Falmouth you will be entering the village of Cobbs Cross. Turn left after the Cobbs Cross Primary School. There is a Y junction a few yards from the turn but be sure to keep on the left. Make the second left and proceed to the top of the hill where a beautiful view of Falmouth Harbour awaits you. N.B. only 4x4 vehicles have the ability to make it to the top. If you attempt this feat in any other vehicle you will have to abandon ship half way and make the remainder of the journey on foot.
- Bailey's Countryside Flowers. Sells flowers.
- C.E. Baiey's Supermarket. Sells groceries and is ideally located on the main road and in walking distance of the Catamaran Hotel.
- Ionie's Cake Shop. Cakes, pies, and other tasty treats.
Any villager will tell you that the best place to eat in St. Paul's is at Sweet T's Ice Cream Parlour. Ideally located on the main road and within walk distance of the Catamaran hotel and a stones throw away from C.E. Baileys Supermarket. Whether your craving for one of the islands local treats or a hot fudge Sunday, Sweet T's is the place to be. The winds from the nearby Falmouth Harbour provides a cool outdoor atmosphere for you to enjoy your meal. At various times in the year special events can be enjoyed by villagers and visitors alike namely, Sweet T's annual fishing tournament, and the yearly anniversary party. Also be sure to try the chicken salad and the "Back Builder" milk shake. If you have trouble finding your way feel free to ask one of the kind and friendly villagers.
- Skullduggery Cafe. Have a coffee whilst surfing the internet.
- Gelateria. Have a delicious pistachio or other ice cream.
- Last Leeming. Visit on Tues or Thurs evening for good live music, or on Sunday morning for a brunch ... perhaps a Shrimp Caesar salad?
- Catamaran, ☎ , fax: +1 268 460 1339, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A small hotel with a pool and apartments in Falmouth Harbour. Right on the beach front. Rooms from US$125.
- Antigua Yacht Club Marina Resort, ☎ .