Felton is a town in Santa Cruz County.
From Highway 17, take the Mount Hermon Road exit (exit 3). Follow Mount Hermon Road until it ends at the stop light at Graham Hill Road. Turn Right to get to downtown.
Car, bicycle, motorcycle, walking, or public transit.
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park. Located on the south end of Felton on Highway 9. Long scenic trails filled with old growth redwoods, a nature center, and biking trails make this a great park to visit.
- Roaring Camp Railroads, 5401 Graham Hill Road. Located right next to Henry Cowell Redwoods. Take a train ride to the beach at Santa Cruz ($28/22 adult/child return, 1 hr/direction) or a steam train on a loop around the redwoods ($26/19 adult/child, 1:15 return). Schedules vary according to the season, with 1 to 4 departures per day all year around. All-day parking $8.
- Fall Creek State Park. Located north of downtown Felton on Felton Empire Road. Contains secluded creekside trails that lead deep into the forest. Very peaceful and beautiful. Also contains remains of items from a previous period of time, such as lime kilns and crumbling foundations of workers quarters.
Mountain Biking is always a lot of fun, and there is a lot of places to do it here.
- Felton Chinese Food, 6112 State Route 9, ☎ . Open 7 days a week, 11AM to 9PM. Authentic Chinese cuisine. Menu includes all your favorite classics, daily specials, take-out, lunch specials, vegetarian entrees, as well as new and unique "local" creations.
- Taqueria Vallerta, . Great Taqueria in the area, good prices.
- ChopStix. Small but relaxed Chinese style restaurant. Many good items on their menu, slightly pricey but very well worth it
- Redwood Pizzeria. Great pizza, made fresh and in many variety right at the location. Price is good, the wait may be quite long but that's because they put quality into what they make.