Ferries from Santorini include the Flying Cat III and takes about 45 minutes
All ferry and high speed ferry companies: schedules, connections, availability and prices, between Folegandros, other Greek islands & Piraeus port (Athens) is here 
There are regular buses from the main town (Chora) to the beach areas.
- Folklore Museum. Housed in an old rural house in Ano Meria with an attached barn, a well, an orchard and a vineyard. It displays the tools of daily life and customs of the time.
- Cave of Farangi (North of Karavostasi).
- Gold cave. A cave with stalactites reached preferably by boat. It is located 1.5 kilometers to the north of Farangi.
- Camping Livadi, ☎ , , , fax: +30 22860 41204. Open from June to September
- Kallisti, ☎ , , fax: +30 22860 41554.
- Anemi, Καραβοστάση, ☎ , fax: +30 22860 41611. Open from April to October, started from 2008 from 240€.
- Chora Resort Hotel & Spa, ☎ , , fax: +30 22860 41595. Open from April to October.