Fort Erie is in Niagara Region.
- Fort Erie Museums. Learn about Fort Erie's rich history.
- Fort Erie Race Track, 230 Catherine Street, ☎ . Watch live horse racing for free.
- Niagara Parkway. Take a leisurely drive along the Niagara River to Niagara Falls and continue on to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Old Fort Erie, 350 Lakeshore Rd, toll-free: . Explore the old fort. $12.25 adult(13+), $7.95 children(6-12), plus HST.
- Freeland's Restaurant, 1485 Garrison Rd (Highway 3), ☎ . 6:30AM-11:30AM & 4:30PM - 9:30PM. Family style restaurant located in the Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre. $6.95 - $22.95.
- Green Acres Family Restaurant, 1554 Garrison Rd (Highway 3) (west of town), ☎ . Closed Mon & Tues. 11:30am-8:30pm Wed-Sun.. Well known for their fish & chips, some people speak highly of their turkey dinner. Often very busy. Take-out and eat-in.
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre, 1485 Garrison Rd, ☎ , fax: +1 905-871-5411. Smoke free hotel. Indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and sauna.
- Tourist-friendly Niagara Falls is a short drive away.
- Less than a 40-minute drive away is the picturesque Niagara on the Lake - a quaint, historic town with great little shops, restaurants, and (in the summer) the Shaw Theatre Festival
- Fort Erie is mere minutes away from the U.S. city of Buffalo.
- Crystal Beach
|Routes through Fort Erie|
|Hamilton ← Niagara Falls ←||W E||→ → Buffalo → Ends at|
|St. Thomas ← Port Colborne ←||W E||→ END|