Hebei (河北; Héběi) is a province in China.
- Shijiazhuang — the capital
- Shanhaiguan - Part of Qinhuangdao. It is where the Great Wall juts out into the sea.
- Niangziguan - or Niangzi Pass
- Panjiakou Reservoir - sunken part of the Great Wall
- Tianyi Farm Strawberry Emporium. A large strawberry farm in the countryside outside of Beijing. From December to May you can pick your own strawberries for purchase. The strawberries are expensive so remember to pick only the best ones you can find. 150 yuan per kilo.
- Tangshan Jin Jiang Grand Hotel. A 4-star hotel in Tangshan in the Hebei province. The hotel offers ample comforts and business convenience for traveling executives and backpackers. With function halls, restaurants, fitness center and sauna. Online reservation available.