Little Falls (New York)
Little Falls is small enough that most places are accessible by foot, but as the city is built on a rather steep slope, it can be a workout. Bicycling is also a good option.
Little Falls has a number of one-way streets, so drivers unfamiliar with Little Falls should pay attention to signage.
- Herkimer Home, 200 State Route 169, ☎ . Saturdays and Sundays, Memorial Day to Labor Day. Historic home of Nicholas Herkimer, Brigadier General during the Revolutionary War.
- Erie Canal Lock #17 (Accessible via S. Ann St or State Route 169), ☎ . M–F +1 315 823-2400, Sa–Su. One of the highest lift locks in existence, at a 40.5 ft height difference. Rock climbing and nature walks on adjacent Moss Island.
- Mohawk Valley Center for the Arts, 401 Canal Place, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Tuesday - Saturday, 12-4 PM.
- Beardslee Castle, 123 Old State Road, Little Falls, NY 13365, ☎ , e-mail: info@BeardsleeCastle.com. Entrees about $20.
- Ann Street Restaurant and Deli, 381 S. Ann Street, ☎ . M – Th 7 – 3, F – Sat 7 – 6.
- Canal Side Inn, 395 Canal Place, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuesday-Saturday 5:00pm –. Entrees from $20 to $30.
- The Inn at Stone Mill, 410 Canal Place, ☎ . Has rooms overlooking the Mohawk River. $125 - $185.
- Knights Inn, 20 Albany St. Check-in: 2pm, check-out: noon. Rooms starting at $68.
|Routes through Little Falls|
|Buffalo ← Herkimer ←||W E||→ Schenectady → Albany|
|Utica ← Herkimer ←||W E||→ Schenectady → Albany|