Cities, towns and villages
- St Davids -- the UK's smallest city.
- Fishguard — ferry boat to Rosslare in Ireland
- Haverfordwest — historic market town, often missed by visitors in the dash for the coast.
- Milford Haven
- Newport - Welsh: Trefdraeth or Tudraeth
- Tenby — medieval walled town and elegant seaside resort.
- Abereiddy - home of the Blue Lagoon flooded slate quarry.
- Solva - a popular boating centre with one of the most picturesque harbours in Wales.
- Broad Haven
- Kayaking available from a number of companies, include a couple in Fishguard.
- Walk the Pembrokeshire Coast Path