Rock is in Cornwall, on the Camel Estuary.
Rock is a popular base for holidaymakers. It is sometimes referred to as "Britain's St Tropez" and the "Kensington of Cornwall" due to its popularity with affluent holidaymakers. It is a well established centre for water sports.
- St Enodoc Church. Standing among the sand dunes above Daymer Bay and surrounded by the fairways of the local golf course. Some of the architecture of this church dates back to the 12th century. Sir John Betjeman was said to be fond of it.
Rock has a golf course with undulating fairways, good firm greens, some blind shots and nice sea and estuary views.
- St Enodoc Golf Course, Rock, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A James Braid designed course over hilly terrain. It's a tight course with a punishing rough. From £25 (Holywell course).
- Tzitzikama Lodge, Rock Rd, ☎ . Self-catering apartments also available From £38 per person (sharing).
- Take the Black Tor ferry over the water to Padstow.
- Visit the castle at Tintagel, where the legend of King Arthur lies.
- Visit the Eden Project, approximately a 30 minute drive away.