North America > United States of America > New England > Maine > Mid Coast (Maine) > Knox County (Maine) > Union (Maine)
Union is located 15 miles west of Rockland on state hwy 17.
- Matthews Museum of Maine Heritage. Jul 1-Labor Day Tu-Su noon-4PM. Adults $2, Seniors $1, Children $0.50.
- Union Fair and Maine Wild Blueberry Festival. Held each August during the 7 day Union Fair. You will find cooking competitions and a blueberry pie eating contest. There is also a carnival with rides and games. August 19-25, 2007, August 17-23, 2008 and August 23-29, 2009.
- Hannibal's Cafe.
- Savage Oakes Vineyard & Winery, 174 Barrett Hill Rd, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. F-Su 11AM-5PM May through October. Hand crafted wines from wild blueberries and hardy grapes. Free wine tasting.
- Justafarm B&B, 410 North Union Rd, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Guest suite includes private entrance and private bath. Mini-fridge and microwave for your convenience. Pets negotiable. $40.
- Rowan Tree Farm, on Seven Tree Pond, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. a bed & breakfast on Seven Tree Pond, the 1786 homestead of the family featured in the historic novel "Come Spring" by Ben Ames Williams. The farmhouse, on 27 acres with 1/4 mile waterfront, has five bedrooms and bathrooms and ADA access. Children and pets are welcome.