Weybridge is in Surrey. Weybridge is quite close to London and has good rail and road links to both London and the coast.
Weybridge is well served by two of London's airports. For travellers coming directly to Weybridge, the most convenient (in reducing order of convenience) are:
- Heathrow Airport  is about 15 minutes drive along the M25 motorway exiting at J11 Chertsey and follow the signs to Weybridge.
- Gatwick Airport  is about a 45 minute drive away via the M23 (northbound), M25 (clockwise) and exiting from J11 (Chertsey).
From London, you should travel from London Waterloo station. There is a fast train service to Weybridge approx every 30 minutes and the journey time is about 30 minutes.
Train times can be found on the National Rail Planner  or by calling 0845-748-4950 from anywhere in the UK.
Weybridge is accessible from the M25 which orbits around London. From the clockwise or anti-clockwise direction, leave the M25 at junction 11 signposted Chertsey then follow the signs to Weybridge
Many charity shops offer low cost items for the less well off and bargin hunters.
- Hansa's Thai Kitchen, 125 Oatlands Drive, ☎ . Very nice Thai restaurant.
- The Colony Chinese Restaurant
- The Thai Garden Restaurant
- The Gaylord, 73 Queens Road, ☎ . Indian restaurant with bargain prices
- The Percy Lambert, High Street.
- The Slug and Lettuce, High Street.
- The British Volunteer.
- Hand and Spear.
- The Ship Hotel
- The Clock House, 242 Brooklands Road (Near Weybridge Station), ☎ .