Welcome to the Tourist Office
The Wikivoyage Tourist Office is a place where you can ask travel-related questions about any place in the world. Wikivoyage volunteers will do their best to find the relevant information (or just reply off the top of their expert heads) and reply to you.
This page is for travel-related questions which have not yet been addressed in Wikivoyage's destination guides. Queries regarding general information on other topics may be made at Wikipedia's Reference desk; information on how to contribute to Wikivoyage is at Help:Contents; and questions about Wikivoyage may be posed at the Pub.
Some related topics not directly about travel may fall within the scope of other reference desks on Wikipedia:
Please note that we can not guarantee a response and can not be held liable for incorrect or outdated information.
Answered questions will be moved to the Archives after two weeks of inactivity.
Want a faster answer?
How can I get my question answered?
• Explain clearly what you want to know.
• Provide a short heading that gives the general topic of the question.
• Tell us what part of the world your question applies to.
• Don't post personal contact information – it will be removed. We'll answer here within a few days.
Public transpotation from the seaport in Haifa, Israel to the town of Haifa
What transportation is available from the seaport in Haifa to the town of Haifa and how much does it cost? Asked by: 22.214.171.124 13:31, 13 October 2014 (UTC)
- It looks like w:Ahmad Tea http://www.ahmadtea.com is on Winchester Rd, Chandlers Ford, Southampton SO53 2PZ where it operates an office and a Tea Museum http://chandlersfordtoday.co.uk/tea-museum-ahmed-tea-in-chandlers-ford/ K7L (talk) 12:34, 18 October 2014 (UTC)
Air travel from USA to Balboa, Panama
I would like to know the easiest air travel method to fly into Balboa, Panama from the USA. Would I fly out of LA or Houston directly to Balboa, or would I have to change flights along the way? Asked by: Oggan123 (talk) 23:20, 20 October 2014 (UTC)
- Hi! It looks like you can fly directly from LA and Houston to Panama City's international airport, Tocumen. Being a part of Panama City, you can probably get from there to Balboa. Balboa airport, on the other hand, seems to be a short-haul airport with almost only domestic flights. ϒpsilon (talk) 15:21, 21 October 2014 (UTC)
komodo national park
we want to visit the park with a ranger visiting by ship nov 30 can we teake tender from ship to shore then go to park rangers office and join a tour ? how far is park entrance/rangers office from tender port and how long do tours /treks last thank you roger cousins Asked by: 126.96.36.199 07:08, 24 October 2014 (UTC)
- Hi! Until someone more familiar with the area shows up, you might want to check out our article on Komodo National park. ϒpsilon (talk) 06:30, 25 October 2014 (UTC)
Universal Studios Harry Potter
What is the ground transportation available to get into the park? Are there buses and if so, what is the cost and how is the traffice getting into the park? Asked by: 188.8.131.52Coralie Norwell~