Museum Kura Hulanda, ☎ . Open Daily from 10AM till 5PM. This anthropological museum chronicles the African slave trade as well as the cultures of Curaçao. Entry: $9.
- Postal Museum, Willemstad.
Maritime Museum, ☎ . Open Tu-Sa 9AM-4PM.
- Queen Emma Bridge (a.k.a "The Swinging Old Lady"), Willemstad. A floating pontoon bridge that links the "Punda" (Point Side) and the "Otrobanda" (Other Side) of the Willemstad across the Sint Annabaai Channel. You get to see the bridge open and close to allow marine traffic into St. Anna Bay. (In the event the bridge is open for a prolonged time, there is a ferry service across the channel as well.) There is not a feasible way off the bridge if you're caught on it when it opens.
- Queen Juliana Bridge, Willemstad. At 185 feet, this is highest bridge in the Caribbean (and one of the tallest bridges in the world.) The bridge overlooks St. Anna Bay as well as Willemstad. The observation platform has been closed to pedestrian traffic.
- Fort Amsterdam, Punda Side, Willemstad. The seat of the Netherlands Antilles, Fort Amsterdam sits at the mouth of the harbour at the end of the Sint Annabaai Channel on the point. The complex has restaurants, shops as well as the Governors Palace.
- Fort Nassau, Willemstad. Fort Nassau was built on the hill to defend both St. Anna Bay as well as part of the city of Willemstad. The fort is open for tours and there is also a restaurant that overlooks the bay.
- The Floating Market, Punda Side, Willemstad. The "floating market" is actually a mini boat fleet that comes in from Venezuela and sells ultra fresh fish and fruit at the best prices. You'll find it roughly one block north of the Queen Juliana Bridge on the east side of the harbour mouth.
Mikvé Israel-Emanuel Synagogue, ☎ . The oldest synagogue in the western hemisphere, with a sand floor and museum containing ancient artefacts.
Breezes Curaçao, Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd 78, Willemstad, ☎ . All inclusive beachfront resort. It includes three restaurants; Jimmy's Buffet(Continental and Island Dishes), Pastafari (Italian-style), and Munasan (Japanese Cuisine), plus a beach grill, and a children's snack bar.