North America > United States of America > New England > Vermont > Southern Vermont > Wilmington (Vermont)
- Mount Snow Skiing and Riding, toll-free: . Located only 29 miles from Interstate 91, Mount Snow is Vermont’s closest big mountain to Northeast metropolitan areas.
- Vermont Snowmobiling, toll-free: . Explore picturesque scenic trails and beautiful vistas in the Green Mountain National Forest.
- Vermont Sleigh Rides. The sleigh ride operation has three sleighs and can accommodate up to 50 people at a time. Each sleigh can hold 15-18 people.
- The Black Dog Tavern (At The White House Inn), ☎ . Sunken Mahogany Bar, vintage Ritz Carlton chairs, period sofas, tasty cocktails, delicious bistro food and a view of the Green Mountains.
- Wahoo's Eatery, 2 White's Road, ☎ . A great Road Side Eatery offering hand patted burgers, fresh portabella mushroom wraps, sliced pork tenderloin, shakes, & soft serve ice cream. Large lawns for the kids to run around-a bit of a landmark in Wilmington $8-$10.
- The White House Inn, 178 Route 9 East Wilmington VT 05363, toll-free: . The White House of Wilmington is a Victorian mansion located in southern Vermont at mount snow. Elegant yet relaxed surroundings.
Dot's- Diner like restaurant with very good food and delicious specials. Great tasting food and a great atmosphere http://www.dotsofvermont.com 3 East Main Street, Wilmington Vt. 05363 Phone +1 802 464-7284
|Routes through Wilmington|
|Troy ← Bennington ←||W E||→ Brattleboro → Concord|