Utrecht Hill Ridge
The Utrecht Hill Ridge (Utrechtse Heuvelrug) is a ridge of low sandhills that stretches in a direction from southeast to northwest over the province of Utrecht.
- Bunnik — suburb in the urban area of Utrecht
- Veenendaal — quite a large town but mostly residential
- Wijk bij Duurstede — the world's only drive-through windmill and some castles
- Zeist — located between Utrecht and Amersfoort, it is known for Slot Zeist
- Utrechtse Heuvelrug National Park — national park with mixed forests and moorlands on a hill ridge