Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Bay St Louis)
Bay St Louis is a resort town in Hancock County on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. Although it has the area's only casino, it is one of the quieter resorts.
- 100 Men Hall, 303 Union St. Historic African American jazz and blues venue. +1 415-336-9543
- Bay St. Louis Historic L & N Train Depot, 1928 Depot Way. Historic depot, where you'll also find:
- Alice Moseley Folk Art & Antique Museum, upstairs inside train depot. Aside from paintings, there are Mardi Gras costumes and blues dioramas on display. Free. +1 228-467-9223
- St Rose de Lima Church, 301 S Necaise Ave. Church with a lively gospel choir.
- 1 Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast, 711 Hollywood Blvd, ☏ +1 228 469-1000, toll-free: +1-866-758-2591.
- Silver Slipper Casino Hotel, 5000 S Beach Blvd, ☏ +1 228-469-2777. Casino on the gulf, with rooms, dining, and a pretty sensational pool.
- 1 Super 8 Bay St. Louis, 1000 US-90, ☏ +1 228-466-0444.
|Routes through Bay St. Louis|
|New Orleans ← Slidell ←||W E||→ Gulfport → Mobile|