- From the North: Exit off the Bruce Highway onto Steve Irwin Way. The main Beerwah turnoff is on the right about 15 km from the exit. - From the South: Exit from the Bruce Highway onto onto Steve Irwin Way. The main Beerwah turnoff is on the left about 15 km from the exit. Beerwah has one petrol station, a Shell, in the heart of town. There is also a couple of petrol stations along Steve Irwin Way.
There is a train station in the heart of Beerwah which offers frequent (usually hourly) services. Timetables can be found at the translink website .
There are no buses within Beerwah, and few taxi services, so to get around you would want to hire a car at a major city (car hire is not available within Beerwah).
- Glasshouse mountain ranges.
- 1 Australia Zoo, 1638 Steve Irwin Way, ☏ . Normal Operation 9AM-5PM, ANZAC Day, 25 April, 1:30PM-5:30PM, Christmas Day - Closed. The zoo became globally famous from Steve Irwin's wildlife documentary The Crocodile Hunter
- Eagle Boys Pizza, ☏ , fax: .
- Beerwah Seafood, 48 Simpson Street, ☏ .
- Bombay Bliss, 50 Simpson Street, ☏ . Indian cuisine.
- Coofee Devine, Mackay-Eungella-Road (Pinnacle).
- Blackwattle Farm Bed And Breakfast, 123 Old Peachester Road (We are 5 Minutes from Australia Zoo.), ☏ , (mobile), ✉ email@example.com.
- Beerwah Glasshouse Mountains Motel, 1116 Steve Irwin Way (We are only 45 minutes north of Brisbane.), ☏ (Allan), fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Heart of the Glasshouse Mountains.
Peachester, Glass House Mountains, Ewen Maddock Dam, Coochin Creek