Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bellary, Ballari, is a district in Karnataka State.
Majority of the people are comfortable in Telugu, Kannada and Hindi. English is very common tongue used in Hampi.
- Durga temple, Bellary
- Eshwar Valley. It's a place river flows between two rock hills and a temple there (9 KM from Sandur). There is a watch tower.
- Gunda Forest behind TB Dam - especially pleasant place in August and September
- Hampi - ruins of an ancient city.
- Sandur - Boating, speed boating, trekking and the temple are items of interest in Sandur.
- Tunga Bhadra Dam in Hospet