Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bellary, Ballari, is a district in Karnataka State.
- 1 Bellary
- 2 Hospet
- 3 Sanduru
- 4 Siruguppa
- Shreedharagadde — village in Bellary taluk and it is 6km away from Bellary city and well connected to road.
Majority of the people are comfortable in Telugu, Kannada and Hindi. English is very common tongue used in Hampi.
- Durga temple, Bellary
- Eshwar Valley. It's a place river flows between two rock hills and a temple there (9 KM from Sandur). There is a watch tower.
- Gunda Forest behind TB Dam - especially pleasant place in August and September
- Hampi - ruins of an ancient city.
- Sandur - Boating, speed boating, trekking and the temple are items of interest in Sandur.
- Tunga Bhadra Dam in Hospet