Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Central Macedonia)
There is more than one place called Macedonia, the name originating from the ancient kingdom whose best-known ruler was Alexander the Great:
- North Macedonia — a country in the Balkans, formerly the Republic of Macedonia
- Macedonia (Greece) — a region in Greece
- Consisting of the provinces: West Macedonia, Central Macedonia and East Macedonia
- Pirin Macedonia — a region in Bulgaria
- Macedonia (Ohio) — a city in Summit County, Ohio
- Many small population communities around the USA have this name.
- Macedônia, municipality in the state of São Paulo
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.