Coolum is in the Sunshine Coast region of South East Queensland.
Coolum is one of many towns spread out along the many kilometres of white-sand beach between Surfers Paradise and Noosa. It is a quiet town suited to local weekenders, and people who want a beach holiday but none of the razzle-dazzle found in a resort town like Surfers.
- Mount Coolum
- Point Arkwright
- The Sun Spa, Hyatt Regency Coolum Hotel, P.O. Box 78, Warran Road, Sunshine Coast, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Skate park in the centre near the beach.
- Surfing easy to get lessons and rent a board.
- My Place Restaurant & Bar, 1768 David Low Way, Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coast, ☏ . 7AM - 9PM 7days a week. A restaurant with great food, service, atmosphere and the best views of the coastline from Noosa to Mooloolaba.
- Hyatt Regency Coolum, P.O. Box 78, Warran Road (at the base of Mount Coolum), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 5 star hotel with 324 Suites & Villas. The Resort and 18 hole championship golf course is home of the Australian PGA Championship. The hotel features views of the Pacific Ocean.
|Routes through Coolum|
|Noosa ←||N S||→ Maroochydore → Caloundra|
|Noosa ←||N S||→ Maroochydore → Brisbane via|