Dhaka Division is a region in Bangladesh.
- 1 Dhaka — the frenzied, colourful capital of the nation
- 2 Dhamrai Upazila
- 3 Faridpur — one of the oldest cities of Bangladesh
- 4 Gazipur
- 5 Gopalganj
- 6 Manikganj
- 7 Narayanganj — river port that is a major trade centre of jute and textiles
- 8 Palash
- 9 Savar
- 10 Tangail
- 1 Idrakpur Fort — Mughal fort
- 2 Chandpur — water, water everywhere at confluence of Padma and Meghna Rivers
- 3 Char Atra — a low-lying island in Ganges that totally floods during the monsoon
- 4 Sonarong Jora Moth - Hindu site consisting of twin temples
- 5 Sonargaon — former capital during the Mughal era, now filled with many old ruins and buildings
Dhaka Division is often ignored by tourists who visit the country, but it has many hidden gems.
Bengali is universally spoken, with English also being quite common in the larger towns and cities.
Dhaka has the nation's largest international airport, which has air connections from numerous cities all over the world.
The Dhaka Division can easily be reached by buses and trains from other areas of the country. There is also a land border with India.
Dhaka is the logical base for any travel within the division. There are buses that will take you practically everywhere in the region.
A huge variety of food is available within the city of Dhaka. Local Bangladeshi cuisine is easily obtainable, along with Chinese, Thai, and other Asian cultures. Grilled chicken with paratha, along with naan are locally famous.
Dhaka Division has borders with every other division in Bangladesh. There is also a border with India.