From Brisbane go over the Gateway Bridge and through the toll leading north onto the Bruce Highway. Follow the signs to the Sunshine Coast. After 10 km take the Glass House Mountains exit on the left. Look for the big brown sign mentioning Beerburrum, Maleny and Landsborough.
The nearest and most convenient airport (about a 25 minute drive from Landsborough) is the Sunshine Coast Airport at Marcoola, near Maroochydore. Next closest is Brisbane International Airport, less than an hour away by road.
- Landsborough Galleries, 27 Caloundar St., Landsborough 4550, ☏ .
- Landsborough Museum, 4 Maleny St, ☏ .
- Eudlo. Serene historic timber town in a rural valley below the Blackall Ranges. Eudlo features a general store, a café, a hall and has a single railway station that fits four carriages on a platform. Nearby is Chenrezig, a Buddhist meditation retreat that oozes with nature and is known to be the largest Buddhist centre in the Western World.
Travel wholesale hotline: 61-1800-815-378
- Glass House Mountains
- Australia Zoo, in nearby Beerwah, at the foot of the Glass House Mountains, Tel: +61-7-5436-2000, . Run by the family of the late, much-loved ecologist and entertainer Steve Irwin, 'the Crocodile Hunter.'
- Buderim Ginger Factory, 50 Pioneer Road, ☏ . Yandina. Unusual (free) theme park based on ginger. Cane Train through rainforest and various rides and features to entertain children. Claims to be biggest selection of ginger products anywhere in the world. Cafe for meals & snacks.