Services to Rochdale are much more frequent than services to Halifax or Burnley. Three different bus operators have services running to and through Littleborough. Day tickets issued by First Bus Calderdale  can be used throughout West Yorkshire, Greater Manchester and parts of Lancashire. First Bus Manchester  tickets can only be used on First Bus Manchester services. Centrebus tickets can only be used on their services operating from Halifax.
Approach from the north via Walsden/Todmorden along Todmorden Road. From the east via Ripponden along Halifax Road/A58. From the south via Milnrow/M62 junction 21 along Hollingworth Road. From the west via Rochdale along the A58. Free on street car parking is available in Littleborough. Northern Rail provide parking for rail users and ample spaces are available for Co-op supermarket customers. Both car parks are accessible from the mini roundabout on the A58.
Northern Rail operate the service between Manchester and Leeds. Trains stop at Littleborough train station twice an hour during the day reducing to once an hour in the evening. The service operates roughly between the hours of 06:00hrs and 23:00hrs.
- First Bus Calderdale service 589 between Rochdale and Burnley
- First Bus Calderdale service 590 between Rochdale and Halifax_(England) via Hebden Bridge (90 min journey)
- Centrebus Huddersfield service 528 between Rochdale and Halifax_(England) via Ripponden (50 min journey)
- First Bus Manchester operate services 454, 455, 457 and 458 between Rochdale and Littleborough.
- 1 Summit Tunnel. one of the oldest railway tunnels in the world: it was built between 1838 and 1841
- 2 Blackstone Edge. Gritstone escarpment in the Pennine hills surrounded by moorland
- The Waterside Experience.
- Wong Ho
- Bay of Bengal
- The Square Cafe
- Top Tier Grill.
Listed in ascending order of distance from the centre of Littleborough.
- The Queens Hotel
- The Falcon Inn.
- Royal Oak Hotel
- The Wheatsheaf.
- Bar Wizards Lounge.
- Toppos Bar
- The Red Lion
- The Royal Exchange Inn
- The Rake Inn.
- Sun Hotel
- The Dyers Arms
- [dead link] King William IV, Higher Shore Rd, ☏ .
- The Moorcock Inn.
- The White House.