Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Garden District is a district of Monterrey.
- Galerias Monterrey
- 1 El Gran Pastor, Av. Gonzalitos 702 Sur, 8333. Norteño cuisine. This is one of the better known places to try cabrito al pastor.
- Gran San Carlos, Av. Morones Prieto 2803 Pte., ☎ . Good cabrito and beef.
- 2 Las Pampas, Av. Francisco Garza Sada 2401, ☎ . Argentinian beef.
- 3 Luisiana, Hidalgo Ote 530, ☎ . Continental cuisine.
- Antarisuites Galerias, Av. Constitucion 1707 Pte., ☎ . Modern, new hotel on the feeder lanes of Constitucion, clean spacious, well equipped rooms with kitchenettes. Laundry, gym on site.
- Fiesta Inn Monterrey Centro, Av. Pino Suarez 1001, ☎ . New mid-range hotel in the heart of Monterrey.
- Monterroco Hostel, Lomas de San Francisco 205, ☎ . Outstanding choice for the budget traveler! Located in a quiet residential area, rooms start as low as US$12 per night. Facilities include on-site laundry and swimming pool.
- Four Points by Sheraton Galerias, Av. Insurgentes 3961, ☎ . New, corporate-style hotel next to the Galerias Monterrey shopping mall. Somewhat small pool. Spacious, clean, very modern rooms.
- Plaza de Oro Hotel, Hidalgo 461 Pte., ☎ . Clean, comfortable, very modern rooms in a friendly, intimate small downtown hotel. Free indoor parking. Outstanding value. Morning noise can be irritating if you forget to close your second interior door (the restaurant is in the hotel's atrium).
- Safi Royal Luxury Hotel, Av. Pino Suarez 444 Sur., ☎ . Glitzy and pretentious, but good service, central location, and spacious rooms at affordable prices make it a perennial favorite for downtown.