Located in north-eastern Bangladesh, within the Rajshahi Division, Pabna District is an interesting mix of Hindu temples, British-era palaces, natural wetlands and criss-crossing rivers, complete with century-old bridges. The capital of the district, also known as Pabna, sits to the south, on the northern bank of the Padma River, and is home to most of the archaeological structures.
- Tarish Palace, Pabna City.
- Jor Bangla Mandir, Jor Baangla Paara, Pabna City.
- Varara Moshjid (Bengali: ভাঁড়াড়া মসজিদ) (10km south-east of Pabna City).
- Jagannath Temple, Chatmohar Upazila.
- Chalan Beel Wetlands.
- Sitlai Plalace, Pabna City.
- Hardinge Bridge.
- Ratnodweep Resort, Dhaka Pabna Highway Road, Jalalpur, Pabna- 6600, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.