It is known for its wide natural rivers of Titas. It is the oldest river port. It is the oldest ferry terminal port area in Bangladesh. Shahbazpur Town is also known by the name "Shahbaz". Its old name (with diacritics) is Shāhbāz or Shāhbāzpur. The modern Shahbazpur Town gets its name from Shahbaz Ali (died 1605), the emperor's representative of Mughal Empire.
Today, Shahbazpur Town, Titas River is one of the most-visited regional tourist destinations in Bangladesh. It has not yet become a major district tourist destination.
- Foska House C.N.B Rd.
- Chicken Dabu C.N.B Rd.
- Chicken Cottage, inside Pace Mall (C.N.B Rd.).
- Bahiya Pizza Coffee Corner, 1st Gate Main Town.
- Coffee Shop Restaurant, Baten Tower(2nd Gate Main Town).
- Mama Halim, Titas River Side (oldest ferry terminal port area).
- Titas Hotel & Restaurant, Near Titas River (inside oldest ferry terminal port area).
- Shapla Hotel, 2nd Gate main town area.
- Sajal Spring Onion, Madrasha Bazar (main town area).
- Cafe Zilani Hotel & Restaurant, Zilani Filling Station, 1st Gate Main Town, Shahbazpur Town, ☏ .
- Hotel Titas, Near 2nd Gate Main Town (inside oldest ferry terminal port area), ☏ . A best option is to stay at this nice hotel which have some 20 different type of guest rooms and offers four star facilities to its guests. Popular Coffee Shop Restaurant is located inside the resort.