Terrigal is a coastal town on the Central Coast.
Terrigal is a popular getaway beach town among Sydneysiders.
Terrigal is just 15-30 mins from Gosford and is easily accessible via the A49 Central Coast Highway. There's no trains to Terrigal, but there are buses every so often from Gosford station.
- 1 The Skillion (Terrigal Formation). A hikeable lookout point with gorgeous views of the steep cliffs and coastline.
- 2 Central Coast Marine Discovery Centre, 11 Terrigal Dr, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 10AM-4PM daily. Science-based exhibits and interactive activities. Children/Concession $7 Adults $10.
- 1 Terrigal Beach, 81 Terrigal Esplanade. An unbroken beach that extends for 4 km (2.5 mi). Good for surfing and boating and surrounded by cafes. Dogs are not allowed. It can get overcrowded. The rock pool in the southern end is popular among kids.
- Central Coast Reef and Game Fishing Charters, Fishermans Beach, The Haven, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Game and reef fishing.
- 1 Rhonda's Bar & Restaurant, 3-5 Kurrawyba Ave, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Authentic Italian restaurant and fancy cocktail bar. Wood-fired pizza and a good variety of pasta options. If you go during the weekends, you can sit in the rooftop alfresco space.
- 1 Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific, Pine Tree Ln, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Has an outdoor heated pool, fitness centre and 3 restaurants. From $300.
Head further north to The Entrance