Asia > Southeast Asia > Philippines > Luzon > Metro Manila > Valenzuela
Valenzuela City is a city in the northwest Metro Manila.
There are buses plying from NAIA up to Malanday, Valenzuela (Northern part of Valenzuela) via EDSA.
If you are from the south, there are Jeepneys around Manila have their destination until Malanday, Valenzuela. But if you are from the north, Jeepneys ply from Malolos up to Malinta, Valenzuela.
Taxis can be found everywhere in the Manila or Bulacan. You can take taxi and plot your destination. Fares depends on your destination.
Other public vehicles bound for Valenzuela like pedicabs, and tricycles are available in any nearby city of Valenzuela.
If you need to use public transportation try sakay.ph, it will show you the right type to your destination.
Jeepneys can be found in major and minor roads of the city. They have a fixed fare and route like buses. Fare ranges at Php 8.00 to Php 20.00.
By pedicab / tricycle
Pedicabs (also called as Trike or Side-car) can be found anywhere (except in major highways) in the city. Pedicabs and Tricycles can travel streets which is not covered by Jeepneys and Buses. Fare ranges at Php 10.00 to Php 50.00.
- Hearts of Jesus and Mary Parish - A parish church located in Malanday, Valenzuela City
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- Pío Valenzuela Residence
- San Diego de Alcala Church
- Valenzuela City People's Park - A park located beside the Valenzuela City Town Center and City Hall of Valenzuela in McArthur Highway
- Valenzuela City Town Center - Commercial area located between the City Hall of Valenzuela and Valenzuela City People's Park