North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New York (state) > Metro New York > Westchester County > Yorktown HeightsJump to navigation Jump to search
- Westchester County Airport, 240 Airport Road, White Plains (New York), +1 914 995-4860 (airlines). The closest airport, about 30 minutes drive. Rental cars are available.
- Stewart International Airport, 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100. Another alternative to the congestion of the 3 major airports, but at present offers few direct flights.
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey, John F. Kennedy International Airport, and LaGuardia Airport: The three major international airports in the New York City area offer service to just about anywhere. Westchester-based taxi and livery cars offer regular service to and from the three internationals from most areas of the county. New York City yellow cabs will take you to Westchester in a pinch, but the fares can be exorbitant. If staying in Westchester, ask if your hotel offers shuttle service.
- Pick-your-own fruit and vegetables. In season at Wilkens Farm, 1335 White Hill Rd, +1 914 245-5111.
- 1 Jefferson Valley Mall, 650 Lee Boulevard, Yorktown Heights, ☏ . M–Sa 10AM–9PM; Sunday 11AM–6PM. An enclosed shopping mall.
- Next to Saw Mill River Road and Commerce Street is the Triangle Shopping Center, which includes multiple restaurants like the Jewel of the Himalaya, which serves Nepalese cuisine.
|Routes through Yorktown Heights|
|Parsippany ← Peekskill ←||W E||→ Somers → Danbury|