Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Jingmen Railway Station (荆门站), 4 Longquan Avenue, Dongbao District (东宝区金龙泉大道4号) (The nearest bus stop is the Quankou Police Station (泉口派出所) bus stop about 300 metres south of the station. The bus stop is served by bus nos. 1, 3, 9, 12 and 38), ☏ . 1路;3路;9路;12路;38路.
- 2 Zhongxiang Railway Station (钟祥站), 1 Shicheng Avenue East, Zhongxiang (钟祥市石城大道东路1号) (There is a bus stop just outside the station, which is served by bus nos. 2 and 3).
- 3 Jingmen North Bus Station (荆门汽车客运北站), Yueliang Hu Road, Duodao District (掇刀区月亮湖路) (Local bus nos. 9 and 13), ☏ .
- 4 Jingmen South Bus Station (荆门汽车客运南站), Jingshan Avenue, Duodao District (掇刀区荆山大道) (Local bus nos. 4, 9, 15, and 56), ☏ . Buses from Wuhan Tianhe International Airport arrive at this station.
- 5 Zhongxiang Bus Station (钟祥汽车客运站), 7/42 Wangfu Avenue, Zhongxiang (钟祥市王府大道42-7号) (Local bus nos. 2, 3, 5 and 10), ☏ .
- 1 Jingmen Museum (荆门市博物馆), 19 Xiangshan Avenue, Dongbao District (东宝区象山大道19号) (The nearest bus stop is Xiangshan 3rd Road (象山三路), which is served by bus nos. 1, 5 and 29), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 09:00-17:00, no entry after 16:30, closed on Mondays. Free.
- 2 Zhang River Scenic Area (漳河风景区, 漳河旅游风景区), Dongbao District (东宝区) (Bus no. 21 terminates here), ☏ , . The scenic area is open from 08:30 to 17:00. Boats depart at 09:00 and 13:00. The ticket office is open from 08:30 to 12:50. Visitors can stay at the Zhang He (Zhang River) Peninsula Hotel (漳河半岛酒店). ¥20 to visit Yangguang Beach (阳光沙滩), ¥70 to visit Huxin Island (湖心岛), ¥50 for the boat trip to the island. Combo tickets are ¥110.
- 3 Xianling Tomb (明显陵), No. 1 Xianling Road, Zhongxiang (钟祥市显陵路1号) (About 7 km northeast of Zhongxiang Bus Station and about 6 km northeast of Zhongxiang Railway Station. If arriving in Zhongxiang by bus, walk to Chengtian Avenue East (承天大道东路) and catch bus no. 6. If you arrive by train, catch bus no. 6 from Mochou Lake Road (莫愁湖路)), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 08:30-17:00. Part of the UNESCO World Heritage site "Imperial Tombs of the Ming and Qing Dynasties". It commemorates Zhu Youyuan, a locally based scion of the Ming Dynasty's ruling family, and his wife, whose teenage son Zhu Houcong happened to inherit the throne when the previous emperor died without issue. Once Zhu Houcong went to Beijing and became the Ming's new Jiajing Emperor, he had his deceased parents posthumously elevated to the imperial rank, and had an imperial-style mausoleum built for them next to their country estate. ¥65.
- 4 Yuanyou Palace (元佑宫), 5 Yuanyou Road, Zhongxiang (钟祥市元佑路5号) (On the northwestern side of Jingyue Lake. Take bus no. 2 to Guihe Pond (龟鹤池)). 08:30-11:30, 14:30-17:30. The Jiajing Emperor's (Zhu Houcong's) ancestral hall. Built between 1540 and 1553 in the same style as the Forbidden City in Beijing. When the emperor revisited his hometown, he would often come here to pay homage to his ancestors. ¥10.
- 5 Zhongxiang Museum (钟祥市博物馆), 28 Mochou Lake Road, Zhongxiang (钟祥市莫愁湖路28号) (On the east side of Mochou Lake. Bus no. 6 stops outside the museum), ☏ , . 09:00-17:00, no entry after 16:30, closed on Mondays. Free.