Ängelholm is a city in Sweden in Skåne län with 21716 inhabitants in 2000.
- 1 Ängelholm–Helsingborg Airport (AGH IATA) (situated a few kilometres from the city centre.). Linked to Stockholm and Visby
Ängelholm is linked to Helsingborg and Malmö twice almost every hour. Once every hour, there are trains towards Copenhagen and Gothenburg.
The highway E6 goes straight through the municipality, just outside the city limits.
There are buses to Ängelholm from all surrounding municipalities except Laholm, with various frequency.
There are two different local bus routes, line number 1 and number 2.
Line number one goes between Midgården, Nya kungsgården, the city centre and Ängavången. Line number two goes between Vejbystrand, Skälderviken, the city centre and Kulltorp.
In the summer, there is also a beach shuttle departing a couple of times a day between the city centre and the beach.
- A funny landmark is the UFO memorial at Ängelholm. It is a model of a flying saucer on a site, situated on a site, where on May 18th, 1946 a UFO should have landed.
Ängelholm has a long beach, which is a popular destination during the summer.
There is also a few night clubs in the city.
Even though Ängelholm is a small city, it has a couple of interesting shops, mostly clothes.
There are a couple of restaurants in Ängelholm, mostly serving pizzas or chinese food.
- Hotel Continental.
- Best Western Hotel Paletten.
- Riverside Hotel, http://www.hotelriverside.se/.
- Hotell Erikslund, Åstorpsvägen 15.
- Hotell Lilton.
|Routes through Ängelholm|
|Göteborg ← Halmstad ←||N S||→ Helsingborg → Malmö|
|Malmö ← Helsingborg ←||W E||→ Halmstad → Göteborg|