Łukta is a village in the region of Warmia-Masuria, in northern Poland. It is the seat of an administrative district.
It's a small town rather than a tiny hamlet, yet the entire settlement is within walking distance from the main square.
The only monument of historical significance is a Gothic church built in 1407. Initially a Catholic shrine, in the 17th century it was turned over to the Protestants, before being converted back to Catholic church in the aftermath of World War II. It is devoted to the Black Madonna of Częstochowa. In the main altar there is a triptych dating back to ca. 1580, featuring a wooden sculpture of the Holy Maiden. The pulpit dates back to the 16th century. There are also two historical 17th-century gravestones: that of Achatius von Borcke and his wife.