Abbotsbury is situated on The Fleet on the Jurassic Coast under a steep hill.
Nearby West Bexington is famous as the home of the Dorset Naga, one of the hottest chili peppers in the world.
There is also a good bus service (X53) along the Jurassic Coast.
- 1 Abbotsbury Swannery. Watch feeding time and see the cygnets hatching from mid May to late June.
- 2 Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens.
- 3 Abbotsbury Abbey and Abbey Barn.
- 4 Abbotsbury Castle.
- 5 St Catherine's Chapel.
- 6 Chesil Beach.
- The Abbey House, Church St, ☎ .
- The Ilchester Arms, 9 Market St, ☎ .
- [dead link] Sea Swallow, 14 Chalet, Beach Rd, West Bexington. Self-Catering
- The Manor Hotel, Beach Rd, West Bexington, ☎ . Few rooms with bar and restaurant