- 1 Akrata — A town and former municiplality in Achaea.
- 2 Diakofto — The coastal town is the starting point of a rack railway, ending up at Kalavryta through the gorge of Vouraikos and the village of 3 Zachlorou. The uphill journey takes around 1 hour.
- 4 Kalavryta — A historic town built on the slopes of Mt. Helmos
- 1 Ancient Aigeira — A very interesting but less known to tourists archaeological site set atop a mountain overlooking the Corinthian Gulf and including a well preserved ancient theater, described in detail by geographer Pausanias.
- 2 Kalogria Beach — A famous beach beside Patras Araxos Airport.
With the exception of the rail line Diakofto to Kalavrita, all public transportation is by local buses or by taxis.