Adelaide River is a township in the Top End of the Northern Territory that played an important role in the defence of Australia in World World II. At one point 30,000 Australian and the United States army soldiers were based around the town.
- Darwin International Airport
- Pine Creek Airport
Adelaide River (Wairia)
War Cemetery memorial
The old quaint railway bridge in Coomalie River
- Hut & Soul, 310 Pulteney St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Th-F 12–2pm, 6–10pm, Sa M-W 6–10pm. Indonesian and Malaysian restaurant. Casual yet vibrant.
- Grumpy's Breuhaus, 115 Mount Barker Road Verdun, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Daily specials including steak, pasta, fish and fabulous desserts.
- Adelaide River Inn Caravan Park, Stuart Hwy 106.
- Adelaide River Cruises, ☏ , , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Cruises depart daily at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm from May to October.