Agios Ioannis, Mouresi, Kissos, Anilio, Papa Nero and Ntamouchari are in Northeast Pelion. Since these villages are close to each other, they are considered as a single travel destination.
Swim on Ag. Ioannis, Papa Nero, Plaka, Ntamouchari beach
- Kentavros, Agios Ioannis (At the main seaside road). Great place for eating traditional Greek meat specialties like gyros, kontosouvli and souvlaki.
- Galeos, Agios Ioannis (Near the end of the seaside road). For fish and sea food.
- Kentikon Bungalows, Agios Ioannis (30m from the beach and seaside road, behind tavern named Kyma). Great place to stay. Friendly staff and superb location. Very good homemade breakfast. 75 - 100 Euros for a two bed room.
- Irida Studios (150 m from the beach). Irida Studios is at a higher level of the village. The accommodation consists of 8 studios in fresh, bright colours.
- PrasinoGalazio, Mouresi (East Pelion), ☎ . 12 suites with sea views.
- 1 Papa Nero, Agios Ioannis, ☎ . by the Papa Nero beach