Jump to navigation Jump to search
Agios Ioannis, Mouresi, Kissos, Anilio, Papa Nero and Ntamouchari are in Northeast Pelion in Greece. Since these villages are close to each other, they are considered to be one travel destination.
There are frequently buses from Volos Interurban Bus Terminal ("Yperastiko KTEL") (KTEL Volou) to most of the villages in that area. Details on buses, can be found online here
Swim on Ag. Ioannis, Papa Nero, Plaka, Ntamouchari beach
- Kentavros, Agios Ioannis (At the main seaside road). Great place for eating traditional Greek meat specialties like gyros, kontosouvli and souvlaki.
- Galeos, Agios Ioannis (Near the end of the seaside road). For fish and sea food.
- Kentikon Bungalows, Agios Ioannis (30m from the beach and seaside road, behind tavern named Kyma). Great place to stay. Friendly staff and superb location. Very good homemade breakfast. €75-100 for a two-bed room.
- Irida Studios (150 m from the beach). Irida Studios is at a higher level of the village. The accommodation consists of 8 studios in fresh, bright colours.
- PrasinoGalazio, Mouresi (East Pelion), ☏ +30 6988133660. 12 suites with sea views.
- 1 Papa Nero, Agios Ioannis, ☏ +30 2426031319. by the Papa Nero beach
|Agios Ioannis, Pelion|