Aguadulce is in the Pacific West region of Panama.
Aguadulca, meaning 'freshwater', is a small town in Cocle, Panama. Located on the Pan-American Highway, the area is mostly dedicated to agriculture, in particular the cultivation of sugarcane and the production of salt through evaporated water. For most travellers, there is very little reason to come here other then as a pitstop for drivers however some may find an interest in the Museum of Salt and Sugar interesting and the town square to be charming.
- San Juan Bautista Church Monument and Central Park - take a walk down to the main square where you will see the San Juan Bautista Church Monument and the main pagoda in the square.
- Salt and Sugar Museum - the History Room shows documents, photos of illustrious personalities and historic matters about the people. An area has been equipped with details relating to salt production since Indian times, tools, a model and today’s harvest, while another area deals with the sugar industry, including the origins of sugar growing, sugar mills and the production process to a variety of sugar cane by-products.
- Salao Beach
- Aguadulce Port
- El Rompio
- Motocross Contest
- The District has dazzling landscapes, you can find extensive plains, hills, rivers and beautiful sunsets, more for the time of December. You can visit the beach El Salao where you can see the sunrise, also has an area near the mangroves with a rock formation where you can walk or refresh with the sea watter on the salt pound, it can be found an innumerable marine life, it is a fun excursion for children. In the area of El Rompio it is possible to visualize a cove full of vegetation where the spectators can rent the boats of the locals or practice fishing, besides, visitors can taste the delicious food of the sea that the place offers.
visitors also will enjoy
- Aguadulce Fundation ( october) a traditional parade on sunday.
- Saint Johns (June) religious parade, traditional parade, nightlife activities,
- Carnivals with day and night parades, stages, nightlife activities
- Ester Week a traditional drama theatre of Jesucrist Passion, parade religious, activities every day.
Almacen El Punto Mayorista
- Restaurante Los Faroles Panamenian Traditional food, Pizzas, Burgers.
- Chefuis Gurment Burgers, sushi, dishes, beers.
- Panitos Panameniam and Gurmet food, Burgers, Pizzas,
- Cañas Bugers and dishes
- manolos Pizzas, panameniam food.
- Carolina Gurmet
- Restaurante menjunge
- Mar Naty sea Food
- Reina del Mar Sea Food
- La Espiga
- Sabores del Peru
- Bar del Hotel Carisabel
- Fantastic casino
- Hotel Interamericano
Hotel Plaza El Carmen
Hotel Plaza Aguadulce