North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > South Carolina > Thoroughbred Country > AikenJump to navigation Jump to search
Aiken is a small city in South Carolina.
Drive about 20 minutes to Redcliffe State Historic Site, beautiful plantation home and grounds. Tours on the hour. Incredible Tree Collection.
- Funny Fried Fish Place
- Great Fried Beam
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken, 185 Colony Parkway, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Holiday Inn Express, 155 Colony Parkway, ☏ .
- Carriage House Inn, 139 Laurens Street NW (Historic downtown), ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. $150-$195 plus tax.
- Hotel Aiken (235 Richland Avenue West 29801, Aiken), ☏ . Located in the heart of historic downtown Aiken, SC. Is perfect place for both leisure and business travelers alike.
- Sleep Inn, 1002 Monterey Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- The Willcox Hotel, 100 Colleton Ave SW, ☏ , toll-free: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
|Routes through Aiken|
|Atlanta ← Augusta ←||W E||→ Lexington → Columbia|
|Columbia ← Lexington ←||N S||→ Augusta → Jacksonville|
|Athens ← Augusta ←||W E||→ St. George → Charleston|