Aiud is an important railway hub. The nearest airport is in Cluj Napoca.
- 1 Aiud Citadel (Cetatea Aiudului), Piața Cuza Voda.
- City Park & The Students' Monument.
- The City Hall. From 1890.
- Museum of History.
- Museum of Natural Sciences.
- Orthodox Cathedral.
- [dead link]Pension Bodrogeni, Poiana Aiudului 115 (A bit outside the city), ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A nice 7-room pension with both rustic and modern rooms all with hot showers and TVs. Saloon/bar on site and a nice garden with a rocking chair to enjoy the views and a ping pong table. Internet and bike rental available 115 lei.