Jump to navigation Jump to search
Allen Park is a city in Wayne County in the state of Michigan.
- 1 World's Largest Tire, Interstate 94, near Detroit Metropolitan Airport. US Rubber Co built a Ferris wheel into this oversize tyre for the 1964 NY World's Fair. The 80-86' tyre, without its 24 four-person Ferris wheel seats, was relocated to what was a Uniroyal sales office in 1966; Uniroyal/Goodrich were sold to Michelin in 1990.
- Roosevelt Lanes, 6701 Roosevelt Avenue, ☏ +1 313 381-0222. A bowling alley.
- Thunderbowl Lanes, 4200 Allen Rd, ☏ +1 313 928-4688. A bowling alley.
- Big Ben's Comix Oasis, 6711 Allen Rd, ☏ +1 313 382-0700. Comic book shop.
- Allen Park Wheat and Rye, 7721 Allen Road, ☏ +1 313-928-4322.
|Routes through Allen Park|
|Ann Arbor ← Taylor ←||W E||→ Melvindale → Detroit|
|Detroit ← Dearborn ←||N S||→ Lincoln Park → END|