Jump to navigation Jump to search
Allentown's shopping district has antique and specialty shops, as well as restaurants. Many historic homes and historic buildings are located in the borough.
Allentown is accessible from the New Jersey Turnpike, Exit 7A, to Interstate 195 East.
- La Piazza Ristorante, 11 Church Street, ☏ . Casual family dining. Wood fired pizza oven. Pasta, veal, chicken, seafood. Business luncheons & catered affairs.
- Pete's Deli & Grocery, 1280 Allentown Yardville Road (County Route 524), ☏ . Eat in or take out. Hot & cold meals, sandwiches, coffee, sodas, snacks.
- Swal Dairy, 33 South Main Street, ☏ . Dairy store offers 36 flavors of homemade ice cream on the premises; specialty ice cream cakes & pies.
- The Garden Tea Room, 4 South Main Street, ☏ . A quaint tea room featuring brewed loose leaf teas, savories, scones, light fare and desserts, private parties and catering. Retail tea and accessories. Open for lunch.
- Woody's Towne Cafe, 27 South Main Street, ☏ . Serving breakfast and lunch. Try a "Woody Roll" sandwich on hearth baked bread. Fresh roasted cashews roasted on premises.
- Peacefields Inn Bed & Breakfast, 84 Walnford Road, ☏ .
- Freehold The County Seat
- Jackson Township The home of Great Adventure Amusement Parks
- Trenton The State Capital
|Routes through Allentown|
|Trenton ← Robbinsville ←||W E||→ Jackson Township → Jct → Hamilton Township|