Alva is in the Red Carpet Country region of Oklahoma. The town itself boasts a handful of sights, but its real attraction is as a convenient base for exploring three of Oklahoma's most interesting natural attractions: Little Sahara State Park, Alabaster Caverns State Park and the Salt Plains National Wildlife Refuge.
US Highway 64 from the east and west and US Highway 281 from the north and south.
- Cherokee Strip Museum, 901 14th St, ☎ .
- Champs, 1705 College, ☎ .
- Alva's Western Motel, 608 E. Oklahoma Blvd., ☎ .
- America's Best Inn Suites, 800 E. Oklahoma Blvd., ☎ .
- Crooked Oak Bed & Breakfast, 903 Locust, ☎ .
- Holiday Motel, 701 E. Oklahoma Blvd., ☎ .
- Honey Wheat Bed & Breakfast, 304 3rd, ☎ .
- Ranger Inn, 420 Oklahoma Blvd, ☎ .
|Routes through Alva|
|Guymon ← Buffalo ←||W E||→ Enid → Tulsa|
|Grand Island ← Hastings ←||N S||→ Watonga → Lawton|