Ammanford (Welsh: Rhydaman) is in Carmarthenshire.
- 5 miles from the end of the M4 on the A483
- 1 Ammanford railway station. On the Swansea - Shrewsbury, Heart of Wales Line
- 1 Miners' Memoria, Quay Street. Memorial by Howard Bowcott was commissioned in memory of the hundreds of miners who lost their lives in pit disasters or accidents when the coal industry was the major employer in this area. It is composed of layers of slate and sandstone to represent the coalseams; the names of the dead are engraved around it.
- 1 Parc Garnant Golf, Dinefwr Road, Garnant, ☎ . 6575 yard 18 hole course
- 2 Glynhir Golf Club, Glynhir Road, Llandybie, ☎ . 6033 yard 18 hole 69 par parkland course
- Dragon Karting, 90 Colonel Road, Betws, ☎ .
- Go Ballistic Ammanford Paintballing, Hengenin, Llandyfan, ☎ .
- 1 Bryncoch Farm, Llandyfan, ☎ . A rural guest house situated high in the Amman Valley on the edge of the Black Mountain
- Black Lion Caravan Park, Cross Hands, ☎ . features a caravan park and campsite near Cross Hands. Ideal for visiting the National Botanical Gardens of Wales and Aberglasney.
- 2 Travelodge Llanelli Cross Hands, Cross Hands, SA14 6RD, ☎ .
- 3 [dead link]Stag & Pheasant Inn, Llandeilo Rd, Carmel, ☎ .
- 4 Beudy Bach Bed and Breakfast, Bethania Road, Upper Tumble, ☎ .