Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is more than one place called Amsterdam:
- Amsterdam (Saskatchewan) - a hamlet in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Amsterdam Island - A French island in the Indian Ocean.
- Amsterdam - The capital of the Netherlands and by far the most famous city known as Amsterdam.
- Amsterdamøya - A Norwegian island in the Arctic Ocean.
- Amsterdam (Mpumalanga) - A town in Mpumalanga, South Africa.
- Tongatapu - An island of Tonga, once named Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam (California) - A community in Merced County, California.
- Amsterdam (Missouri) - A city in Missouri, United States.
- Amsterdam (New York) - A city in New York, United States.
- Amsterdam (Ohio) - A village in Ohio, United States.
- Amsterdam (Texas) - A rural area in Texas, United States.
- Amsterdam (Virginia) - An unincorporated community in Virginia, United States.
- Amsterdam-Churchill - A small rural town near Bozeman in Montana, United States.
- See also: New Amsterdam
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|