Anand is one of the most busiest railway stations on the western railways corridor connecting Ahmadabad and Mumbai.
- Amul Dairy. Asia's largest dairy.
- Watch a film. there are many cinemas in the city.
Dairy products from Amul
- Dalvada (Civil Court)
- Ekata Restaurant
- Icy Spicy
- Mastana Dabeli
- Sarvoday Ice-Cream
- Santram Dosa
- Shriji Vada-pav
- Yogesh Khaman House
- New Thakkar Khaman House, Station Rd, ☏ .
Gujarat is a dry state, so no alcohol is legally sold without a difficult-to-obtain licence. However, you can get good milk, ice-cream and buttermilk.
- Puja Recidency
- Hotel Aram
- Sunrise Guest House
- Hotel Surabhi Regency
- The big city of Ahmedabad is about a 1 1/2-hour drive or train trip to the northwest.
- Vadtal - Visit Shri Swaminarayan Mandir. Direct buses are available just outside Anand Junction Railway station.
- Karamsad - Place where Sardar Vallabh Bhai patel grew up. There is a memorial in this town on Sardar Patel. This place falls on Anand Khambhat Railway line so trains may not be immediately available. Once can take rickshaw from Anand but it is recommended to decide the fair upfront.
- Dakor and its Grand Temple of Shree Ranchhodraiji are about a 50-minute drive to the northeast.
|Routes through Anand|
|Ahmedabad ← Nadiad ←||N S||→ Vadodara|